Iron on Iron : Panel Discussion
Panel Discussion : Iron on Iron Pre-Conference : September 7, 2019
Joseph Tucker, Steve Brooks, Ricky Smith, Jason Salyer, Rob Conti
Learn More – Iron on Iron
- How do you approach discipling students outside of teaching and programming?
- What wisdom/encouragement would you give to those who are first-time youth pastors/ are new to student ministry?
- Why is it valuable to build partnerships with other student pastors and student ministries?
- How do you equip students to remain faithful in a culture that’s increasingly more hostile to Christianity?
- How do you deal with depression and anxiety in ministry? What are some ways to combat these struggles?
- How can youth pastors help parents see their responsibility to discipline their own kids? What about parents who are unbelievers?
- How can student pastors get the church to buy into the vision of the student ministry?
- What role, and how much of a role should media have in student ministry?
- How can a youth pastor align the youth ministry’s vision with the overall vision of the church?
Listen on iTunes