Iron on Iron: Learning from the Best: Paul and a Lifelong Ministry of Testifying to the Gospel of God’s Grace
Brody Holloway: Iron on Iron : September 7, 2019
17 Things Paul Teaches us in Acts:
- Paul’s spirit was unconquerable.
- Paul’s vision for ministry was clear and strategic.
- Paul’s faith was deeply rooted in what God had done and revealed to Him through the risen Lord.
- Paul did not work alone. He understood the need for a team.
- Paul believed in practical and personal mentorship.
- Paul loved the church and the body of Christ.
- Paul preached with authority that was not his own but came from God.
- Paul lived by faith.
- Paul believed in the power of prayer.
- Paul knew his own limitations and the need to depend fully on the Lord.
- Paul was serious about his walk with Jesus and personal holiness.
- Paul believed that to be absent from the body was to be present with the Lord.
- Paul believed this world is temporal and that one day Jesus will return to make all things new, judge every deed, word and thought of my own, and establish a Kingdom in which He will reign forever.
- Paul showed us how to engage in hostility.
- Paul taught us how to deal with ministry-induced depression and anxiety.
- Paul taught us incarnational ministry.
- Paul had a living hope.
Dangerous Calling by Paul Tripp