God’s Love: Girls Breakout
Amy Rasmussen | 1 Corinthians 13 | SWO20 Girls Breakout
- God’s love is like no other love. His love extends to us constantly. It’s pure, holy, selfless, and patient. But, we must receive it.
- God’s love is patient – It’s available to us. It’s willing to wait. He will wait for years for us to love Him back.
- God’s love is kind – It builds others up and doesn’t put others to shame.
- God’s love is content – In God’s presence, there is fullness of joy.
- God’s love is humble
- God’s love is respectful – Jesus views us as priceless and worthy. We should view and treat others the same way.
- God’s love is not selfish – He is willing to suffer to give us what we need.
- God’s love is forgiving – He remembers that we’re only human. He remembers that we are just dust.
- God’s love is holy – Hate what God hates, love what God loves. You will become like whatever you’re giving your attention to.
- God’s love bears all things – He carries our burdens. He doesn’t give up. He is steadfast.
He is able to love you in a way that defies explanation.
Accept His love and you will be transformed from a selfish, insecure, grudge-holding sinner to an unselfish, humble, confident, faithful forgiving friend of sinners.
- 1 Corinthians 13
P.S. If you liked this episode, we’d love to hear your feedback! Please leave us a review on Apple or Spotify and help us get the content out to help others grow in their faith and mission to equip the Church.