Godly Manhood Doesn’t Happen by Accident: Guys Breakout
Zach Mabry | Colossians 3:1-4 | Guys Breakout
We are impulse-driven, and we put ourselves in situations where we make bad choices. Sometimes, we need someone to talk us off the ledge.
2 Commands to Follow:
- Seek the things that are above.
- Set your mind on heavenly things.
Right now you are becoming the man you’re going to be. There is no guarantee that you’ll become a man in maturity, simply by getting older. Culture today expects nothing from you. Prove them wrong! Be an exception in this generation.
“When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.” (1 Corinthians 13:11)
Ask yourself, “Is this what a godly man would do?”
Put to death things of the flesh. Kill them.
Put on these things instead:
- Be a man of the word, not of the world.
- Guard your heart according to His word.
- Become a type of man that a wise woman would want to marry. This won’t happen by accident so apply yourself.
- Learn to communicate well.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get blogs, resources and podcast episodes sent directly to your inbox.