Exciting News: SWO Registration!
The SWO Office has been working hard over the past several months to take a huge step forward. On October 1, we are releasing a brand new camp software for events, donations, and staff applications. Our passion is to continually grow in our ability to serve the churches, students, staff, and families that Christ has blessed us with.
As the Lord grows the reach of the Gospel through Snowbird, our task of building personal relationships and driving intentional discipleship requires organized planning. That’s why we’ve enlisted the expertise of Circuitree Solutions, the premier leader in camp software across the non-profit and for-profit worlds. We’ve been working with the Circuitree team since January and are extremely pleased with their skills and passion for excellence. This week we are nearing the end of our transition and testing period and will be rolling out the red carpet with SWO16 Summer and SMO Missions Camp registration.
Look for more news and information on Snowbird registration coming over the next 10 days. Until then, check out these exciting new features:
Church & Group Accounts:
- User-friendly account access
- Simplified registration flow
- Online waivers, medical forms, and rosters
- Real-time ability to view roster and students with outstanding forms
- Fewer payment processing fees
Student & Attendee Features:
- Students and attendees create their own personal account, under group registration
- Medical and contact info saved year-to-year, able to update at any time
- Immediate access to medical info for emergencies
- Attendees receive pre-event info via email
Improved SWO Capabilities:
- Accurately track group history to better serve churches and schools
- Rapid check-in process
- More customization in assigning SWO staff with groups
- Online staff applications
- More supporter updates and communication